Apple has released iOS 10.0.2, the second software update for iOS 10. To update your device go to Settings > General > Software Update. The update weighs in at 33MB.
You can update your iPhone online. update or download your iOS 10.0.2 IPSW from list bellow to correct the following problems :
This update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent headphone audio controls from temporarily not working.
- Resolves an issue that caused Photos to quit for some users when turning on iCloud Photo Library.
- Fixing an issue that prevented enabling some app extensions.
iOS 10.0.2 Direct IPSW Download Links:
Download links below will give access to the IPSW file relevant for your specific device, which can then be used in conjunction with the latest version of iTunes to install iOS 10.0.2 onto the connected device. Be sure to perform a full backup of the iPhone or iPad prior to updating.
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
For anybody doing the update, feel free to share your feedback in the comments!